- 1 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my Android phone?
- 2 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
- 3 Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android phone?
- 4 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 5 How do I connect my CCTV camera to my phone?
- 6 How can I access my security cameras remotely?
- 7 How do I setup my DVR remotely?
- 8 What is the best camera setting for Samsung S9?
- 9 How can I improve the camera quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 10 How do I use the video camera on my Samsung phone?
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my Android phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
Simple Steps to Hook Up a Security Cameras without a DVR /NVR via UID Method
- Step 1: Download the free security camera software provided by the seller, such as the Reolink App and Client.
- Step 2: Enter the camera UID and password to add the camera device.
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android phone?
5 best home security apps and IP camera apps for Android
- AtHome Camera.
- Alfred Home Security Camera.
- IP Webcam.
- Bonus: Hardware security camera apps.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
How do I connect my CCTV camera to my phone?
How to Connect a CCTV Camera to a Mobile Phone with Cellular Network
- Purchase a compatible SIM card.
- Insert the SIM card into the camera.
- Download monitoring app.
- Add security cameras to the app.
- Select security camera to view.
How can I access my security cameras remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I setup my DVR remotely?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
What is the best camera setting for Samsung S9?
- Picture Size: Leave this on 4:3 (8.0 MP) to get the highest resolution selfies.
- Video Size: Set to QHD 2560 x 1440 for crisper, more detailed videos.
- Timer: Leave this set to Off.
- HDR (Rich Tone): Leave this set to Auto for best results.
How can I improve the camera quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
Be sure to pre-order your case today!
- Tip 1: Use Pro-Mode. This is probably one of my favorite features of the Galaxy devices: Pro-Mode.
- Tip 2: Select your Aperture. Another new feature that the S9 /S9+ has is the ability to select the aperture of 1.4 and 2.4.
- Tip 3: Live Focus (only for the S9 +)
How do I use the video camera on my Samsung phone?
To capture moving pictures, or video, with your Android phone, switch the camera mode in the Camera app to video recording. The same icon is used to switch between still and moving images. When video mode is active, the Camera app’s screen changes subtly: The Shutter icon becomes a Record icon.