- 1 How do I access my CCTV remotely?
- 2 Can I connect my DVR to the Internet wirelessly?
- 3 Can I connect CCTV camera directly to TV?
- 4 How do I connect my CCTV to my TV wirelessly?
- 5 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 6 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 7 How can I connect my DVR to my laptop for internet?
- 8 Why is my DVR not connected to network?
- 9 Can you split a CCTV camera?
- 10 How do I display CCTV on my TV?
- 11 How do I watch CCTV recordings on my TV?
- 12 How do I connect my CCTV to my Smart TV?
- 13 Can I watch my CCTV on my smart TV?
How do I access my CCTV remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
Can I connect my DVR to the Internet wirelessly?
Typically, the DVR must be hard-wired using a LAN internet cable, but Netgear produces an adapter that can allow your DVR to communicate wirelessly with your router. Other WiFi adapters will not work because your DVR is not capable of downloading the necessary drivers that other WiFi adapters need.
Can I connect CCTV camera directly to TV?
Connect CCTV Camera to TV The CCTV camera video out and power in connected to a pre-made Siamese security camera cable. Because both video ends of the cable has male BNC connectors, the TV side must be converted to an RCA male connector so that it can plug into the female RCA input on the TV.
How do I connect my CCTV to my TV wirelessly?
- Directly connecting your CCTV camera to your TV is fairly straightforward.
- Connect your camera to your CCTV DVR or NVR.
- After you connect your camera to your recorder, connect your recorder to your TV.
- Attach the power adapter to your DVR/ NVR and turn on your TV.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How can I connect my DVR to my laptop for internet?
Open up your Internet Browser and type in the new Static IP Address of the DVR in the address bar and press enter. The Web UI will be revealed. You may need to install the plugins and allow them to use this feature. After the plugins are installed on your computer allow the plugins to be run on this website.
Why is my DVR not connected to network?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
Can you split a CCTV camera?
BNC video splitter, also called a BNC T connector, splits BNC video in to two. You can use this to split the signal from your security camera or DVR in two. Simply place this adapter on the video source and connect your regular CCTV BNC cables to run the video signals.
How do I display CCTV on my TV?
5 easy ways to get CCTV images on your TV!
- Simply connect your DVR to your TV using an HDMI lead.
- Display your CCTV on multiple TVs using an HDMI distributor.
- Watch your CCTV as a separate TV channel using a Digital Modulator.
- Connect your CCTV to a TV over CAT5 using the HDMImule.
How do I watch CCTV recordings on my TV?
Step 1: Double click the camera device you want to view into full screen. Step 2: Click the playback button to enter the menu. Step 3: Select the “Channel”, “Video Type” and “Start/End Time” you want to playback. Step 4: Click the “Play” button and then you can watch the CCTV footage on your TV & monitor.
How do I connect my CCTV to my Smart TV?
Easiest Way to Connect Security Camera to TV
- Connect CCTV cameras to the NVR with Ethernet Cat 5/6 cables.
- Connect the security camera NVR to TV with the HDMI cable.
- Power the NVR with the power adapter.
- Turn on the TV, and the live view will be shown on the screen.
Can I watch my CCTV on my smart TV?
With most Smart TVs on the market there is no application that is available to watch IP cameras directly on the TV. In this guide we show how to use an Android TV box by downloading an App to connect an IP camera to a Smart TV or any monitor that has an HDMI input.