- 1 How do I access my Swann security cameras online?
- 2 How do I connect my Swann camera?
- 3 How do I set up Swann Security app?
- 4 What app do you use for Swann security cameras?
- 5 How do I find the IP address for my DVR?
- 6 How do I find my Swann IP address?
- 7 Why won’t my phone connect to my security camera?
- 8 Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
- 9 Do Swann cameras need Internet?
- 10 How do I setup my Swann security camera without a DVR?
- 11 How do I connect my security camera to my phone?
- 12 How do I download Swann CCTV on my phone?
How do I access my Swann security cameras online?
Using a computer connected to the same router where your DVR or NVR is connected, open a browser and go to www.canyouseeme.org. On the Port to check field, change 80 to 85 and click Check port. Do the same step for port 8000 and 554. NOTE: 85, 8000, and 554 are the default ports of your DVR or NVR.
How do I connect my Swann camera?
- Tap Menu (upper left) then select Pair Device.
- Scan the QR code sticker attached to your camera.
- Once you reach this, enter the WiFi password then tap Next.
- Enter your desired camera name.
- Set the camera to Pairing mode by pressing and holding the reset or pair button.
How do I set up Swann Security app?
To pair your first Swann device, after the app is launched, tap the Pair Device button that is displayed. Then follow the in- app instructions to set up and pair your device to your Swann Security account. Once the pairing process is complete, your device will be displayed on the Live View tab.
What app do you use for Swann security cameras?
SwannView Plus App allows you to view your cameras live and play back previous recordings from your Swann NVR and certain DVR models on your iPhone.
How do I find the IP address for my DVR?
If you are unsure of what your DVR LAN IP address is, you can find this by accessing the Network Setup menu from the DVR. Press the ‘Setup’ button. Enter the system password and press ‘Enter’. Select ‘System Setup’ and press ‘Enter’.
How do I find my Swann IP address?
Click on “Open the SwannEye Search Tool”, it will open the following window: Click “Search (F3)”, it will search for connected cameras within the same network. If it finds any cameras, it will be listed in the Device list. Select a camera device, the camera’s IP address will be displayed on the right-hand side.
Why won’t my phone connect to my security camera?
And here are some common troubleshooting tips if you are unable to view cameras on connected app: Check the security camera connection and power. Make sure the network connection is stable by testing with other network devices. Reboot the security camera to fix issues.
Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR).
Do Swann cameras need Internet?
You’ll have access to the footage either through a built-in device or cloud storage. Wireless systems connect to your Wi-Fi network (either wirelessly or with a cable), however, do still require wired power.
How do I setup my Swann security camera without a DVR?
How to Set Up an IP Camera without a DVR /NVR
- Step 1: Download the free security camera software provided by the seller, such as the Reolink App and Client.
- Step 2: Enter the camera UID and password to add the camera device.
- Step 3: Click the camera on the App/Client and then you can view Reolink Argus® 2 over Internet.
How do I connect my security camera to my phone?
How to Connect Your Security Camera (s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera (s)
- Click the security camera (s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
How do I download Swann CCTV on my phone?
To download the app, go to your Playstore or App store and search for SwannView Link. Look for the SwannView Link, then tap ‘For Android Devices’ or ‘For iOS devices’.