- 1 How do I set up email alerts on my DVR?
- 2 How do I set up email alerts on my IP camera?
- 3 How can I access my security cameras remotely over the Internet?
- 4 How do I find my CCTV IP address?
- 5 How do I set email alerts?
- 6 How do I set up SMTP server for email?
- 7 What is a SMTP server address?
- 8 Is Gmail an SMTP server?
- 9 Why is my foscam not connecting?
- 10 How do I access my security cameras on my computer?
- 11 How can I view my security cameras on my computer?
- 12 How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
- 13 How do I locate my IP address?
- 14 How do I set my DVR IP address?
How do I set up email alerts on my DVR?
If you have direct access to your DVR and would like to set up email alerts, log into your device, and in the Settings menu click on Network. In the network menu, click on the Email tab. Make sure to click on the Enable checkbox to enable email alerts to be sent.
How do I set up email alerts on my IP camera?
Here are the steps for the camera email setup:
- Log into the Camera App;
- Open the menu Email Alerts >> E-mail Settings;
- Enter the email Sender and Recipient;
- Select the type of email (text or picture);
- Click the button to test the configuration;
- Check your email inbox;
How can I access my security cameras remotely over the Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I find my CCTV IP address?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How do I set email alerts?
First, turn on notifications & choose your settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications.
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
How do I set up SMTP server for email?
To set up your SMTP settings:
- Access your SMTP Settings.
- Enable “Use custom SMTP server “
- Set up your Host.
- Enter the applicable Port to match your Host.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Optional: Select Require TLS/SSL.
What is a SMTP server address?
An SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server is an application that’s primary purpose is to send, receive, and/or relay outgoing mail between email senders and receivers. (For example, Gmail’s SMTP server address is smtp.gmail.com, and Twilio SendGrid’s is smtp.sendgrid.com.
Is Gmail an SMTP server?
Google’s Gmail SMTP server is a free SMTP service which anyone who has a Gmail account can use to send emails. Username: your Gmail account (e.g. [email protected] gmail.com) Password: your Gmail password. Port: 465 (SSL required) or 587 (TLS required)
Why is my foscam not connecting?
Disable the router’s firewall or change the blocking rules. Check if your Internet link has enough bandwidth. Log in to the device and check the port number it’s using. Log in to the Foscam App and check if the configuration is correct.
How do I access my security cameras on my computer?
Security Camera Live Feed via Web Browser
- Find your security camera’s IP address.
- Open a browser of your choice and type in the IP address.
- Enter login information.
- Find the HTTP port number used by the cameras and change the port number.
- Reboot the security camera so you can save the changes.
How can I view my security cameras on my computer?
IP camera can be connected directly to PC via an LAN cable.
- Connect IP camera directly to PC via LAN cable.
- Go to LAN network adapter of PC on which you just connected IP camera.
- Go to IP address of your IP camera via Internet Explorer and you can view your camera.
How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How do I locate my IP address?
Open the Windows Start menu and right-click “Network.” Click “Properties.” Click “ View Status” to the right of “Wireless Network Connection,” or ”Local Area Connection” for wired connections. Click “Details” and look for the IP address in the new window.
How do I set my DVR IP address?
To enter a fixed IP into the router:
- Under the main menu, click on LAN & DHCP Server.
- Configure the following: Static DHCP: Select Enabled and then click Apply. Name: Enter the desired name of your device. IP Address: Enter the IP address that you wish to make static.
- Click Add. The DVR info appears in the Static DHCP list.