- 1 How can I view my CCTV on my computer?
- 2 How do I access my CCTV DVR remotely?
- 3 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 4 How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
- 5 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 6 How can I watch CCTV on mobile without internet?
- 7 How do I watch CCTV footage on my TV?
- 8 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
- 9 How can I view my IP camera remotely?
- 10 Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android phone?
How can I view my CCTV on my computer?
Security Camera Live Feed via Web Browser
- Find your security camera’s IP address.
- Open a browser of your choice and type in the IP address.
- Enter login information.
- Find the HTTP port number used by the cameras and change the port number.
- Reboot the security camera so you can save the changes.
How do I access my CCTV DVR remotely?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
How can I watch CCTV on mobile without internet?
By connecting the NVR to a monitor via a VGA or HDMI cable, you can get 24/7 video surveillance for your property even without Internet connection. You can watch the below video captured by this versatile PoE security camera system (shared by a real user).
How do I watch CCTV footage on my TV?
Step 1: Double click the camera device you want to view into full screen. Step 2: Click the playback button to enter the menu. Step 3: Select the “Channel”, ” Video Type” and “Start/End Time” you want to playback. Step 4: Click the ” Play ” button and then you can watch the CCTV footage on your TV & monitor.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
Connect your camera to a Wi-Fi network
- Turn on your VR camera.
- Check if your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- On your Android phone, open the VR180 app.
- If you haven’t already, connect your camera to the app.
- Tap More. Settings.
- Choose the camera you want to connect.
- Tap Connect to WiFi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
How can I view my IP camera remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android phone?
5 best home security apps and IP camera apps for Android
- AtHome Camera.
- Alfred Home Security Camera.
- IP Webcam.
- Bonus: Hardware security camera apps.