- 1 Why can’t I access my security cameras?
- 2 How do I log into my CCTV camera?
- 3 Why is my IP camera not working?
- 4 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone?
- 5 Why can’t I see my security cameras on my phone?
- 6 Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
- 7 Where is the nearest IP address to my CCTV camera?
- 8 How do I know if my IP camera is working?
- 9 How do I get my camera back online?
- 10 How do I reset my IP camera without reset button?
- 11 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
- 12 How can I connect my CCTV camera to WiFi?
Why can’t I access my security cameras?
Reboot the Security Camera to Fix Issues. The ”Golden Rule” in IT troubleshooting, especially for the not working security cameras, is to reboot the device. You can reboot your security camera to release the cache to flush, settings to recalibrate, and connections to self revise.
How do I log into my CCTV camera?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
Why is my IP camera not working?
Check if the power supply of the wireless IP camera is working properly. Make sure the power adapter is plugged into a working socket. If you get a battery powered wireless IP camera, check if the battery is still at work. Change or charge up the battery.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
Why can’t I see my security cameras on my phone?
And here are some common troubleshooting tips if you are unable to view cameras on connected app: Check the security camera connection and power. Make sure the network connection is stable by testing with other network devices. Reboot the security camera to fix issues.
Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
What to Do If You Cannot Remotely View Security Cameras Using the Internet via Port Forwarding. Make sure your cameras are connected to the network. Ensure all the ports of the network configuration are mapped to the Internet. Open the firewall in the router to allow Internet access to the camera.
Where is the nearest IP address to my CCTV camera?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How do I know if my IP camera is working?
Discover the camera’s IP address using the manufacturer’s discovery / finder tool. This will allow you to ‘ping’ it from your laptop or mobile device to test the connection. To do this, type ‘cmd’ into Windows search to open a DOS command prompt. Then type ‘ping’ followed by the camera’s IP address.
How do I get my camera back online?
You can reset your home router and/or modem. A) Power off the camera (unplug the camera, or hold the button down for 5 seconds until the lights turn off; press it to turn it back on after about 1 minute.) 3. If the camera is still offline, you can factory reset your camera.
All you need to do is hold down the power button for about 12 seconds when the power is off, and wait for it to reboot before releasing the power button.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
Simple Steps to Hook Up a Security Cameras without a DVR /NVR via UID Method
- Step 1: Download the free security camera software provided by the seller, such as the Reolink App and Client.
- Step 2: Enter the camera UID and password to add the camera device.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to WiFi?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.