- 1 How do I set up PTZ tour?
- 2 Where do you place a PTZ camera?
- 3 What is PTZ setup?
- 4 How do I connect my PTZ camera to my computer?
- 5 How do you preset a PTZ camera?
- 6 What is tour in CCTV?
- 7 Should security cameras be visible?
- 8 Can I put camera outside my house?
- 9 Where do you put CCTV cameras on a bungalow?
How do I set up PTZ tour?
To create a tour, complete the following:
- From the left-menu pane, select PTZ Tours.
- Click Create New Tour.
- In the Name field, give the tour a name.
- In the Mode drop-down list, select one of the following:
- Select the Set as default tour check box if you want this tour to run automatically.
Where do you place a PTZ camera?
Where to Install a PTZ Camera
- Center Rear of Auditorium. The center rear of the auditorium is a great place to install a PTZ camera because it shows the entire congregation and everyone on the stage as well.
- Midway Wall Mount.
- On Stage.
- Audience POV.
What is PTZ setup?
PTZ (pan, tilt, and zoom) cameras are devices that can be moved left and right (pan), up and down (tilt), and zoom in and out. You just need to make preset points for these two different areas and make a tour to let your camera move between them.
How do I connect my PTZ camera to my computer?
Here is how:
- Get your security camera charged. Use the power adapter to get the camera plugged-in and charged.
- Use the network cable to connect to the camera and the computer.
- Scan and find out the security camera’s IP address on the computer.
- Change the computer’s IP address to the same network prefix of the IP camera.
How do you preset a PTZ camera?
1) Go to Live View-> PTZ interface, and add several preset first. 2) Choose the Patrol Path which you want to set, and left click on Set. Click the green + sign in the pop-up interface to add the preset, configure the Speed and Time and click OK to save the setting.
What is tour in CCTV?
Using the Camera Tour function, the camera can be configured to have multiple Home Positions. This effectively allows the camera to cover more area.
Should security cameras be visible?
One of the benefits of installing security cameras is that they can deter opportunists from attempting to break in, steal, or damage something. This is one of the arguments behind having your security cameras clearly visible. Visible security cameras can also be an effective deterrent in workplaces and public spaces.
Can I put camera outside my house?
In general, homeowners are allowed to have outdoor security cameras that cover a broad area, and it’s usually OK to capture your neighbor’s public-facing property in the background of your footage.
Where do you put CCTV cameras on a bungalow?
Now we’re going to look at the four optimal places to put a home security camera in order of priority:
- The front door.
- The side and back doors.
- First floor windows.