- 1 How can I access my CCTV through Internet?
- 2 How do I connect my DVR to the Internet?
- 3 How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
- 4 How can I connect CCTV camera without DVR?
- 5 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 6 How do I know if my DVR is connected to the Internet?
- 7 Why is my DVR not connected to network?
- 8 Can I view CCTV without Internet?
- 9 How do I connect to an IP camera?
- 10 Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
- 11 Can any CCTV camera work with any DVR?
- 12 Can I connect CCTV camera directly to TV?
- 13 Can a CCTV work without electricity?
How can I access my CCTV through Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I connect my DVR to the Internet?
Login to your DVR by pressing the menu button on the DVR or on the wireless remote control. When you are prompt to enter a password, just press the OK button on the DVR or remote. The default admin password for the DVR is blank. If you have already setup an admin password for your DVR, then enter this, then press OK.
How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How can I connect CCTV camera without DVR?
Check out the steps below to learn how to connect analog CCTV cameras to a TV or monitor without DVRs. Step 1: Connect your camera to the VCR with an RCA cable. Step 2: Plug your camera into the power source with the power adapter. Step 3: Hook up the VCR to your TV via another RCA cable.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How do I know if my DVR is connected to the Internet?
Step 1: Enter into the main menu, choose the network,click the network testing, as the following picture. Step 2: Click “ping”, the system will detect the router’s IP address. If it appear “0% packet loss” as below, means the hybrid dvr is connected to internet sucessfully.
Why is my DVR not connected to network?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
Can I view CCTV without Internet?
You can view live and recorded footage from your CCTV camera on to your computer screen without an internet connection. To do that, you must properly connect your computer to your CCTV camera. Connecting the CCTV camera to the computer using a network cable.
How do I connect to an IP camera?
Here is how to proceed:
- Take an Ethernet cable to connect the LAN port on the external PoE switch and the router. Then connect the router with the non-PoE NVR.
- Use Ethernet cables to connect all IP cameras to the PoE switch RJ45 ports.
- Use an HDMI cable or VGA cable to connect the monitor and the NVR.
Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
You can connect your IP camera directly to a PC via network cable as long as you have a power supply to power up the camera and minimum skills for the setup.
Can any CCTV camera work with any DVR?
No, not all security cameras are compatible with all video recorders. When choosing a video recorder, you should pay close attention to: The type of security camera you have (IP vs analog) The brand/model of the recorder and cameras.
Can I connect CCTV camera directly to TV?
Connect CCTV Camera to TV The CCTV camera video out and power in connected to a pre-made Siamese security camera cable. Because both video ends of the cable has male BNC connectors, the TV side must be converted to an RCA male connector so that it can plug into the female RCA input on the TV.
Can a CCTV work without electricity?
The short answer is that CCTV cameras will not work when there is no electricity. These cameras have a backup battery and onboard storage so that they can still record for a time after the power has gone out. Usually the recording time and power for such devices is limited due to the limits of batteries.