- 1 How can I view CCTV in my browser?
- 2 How do I watch live footage on CCTV?
- 3 How do I view CCTV footage on my phone?
- 4 How do I access my DVR over the internet?
- 5 Where is the nearest IP address to my CCTV camera?
- 6 How can I remotely access my security camera without Internet?
- 7 How do I find CCTV cameras?
- 8 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
How can I view CCTV in my browser?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I watch live footage on CCTV?
Log into your network router and set up the port forwarding rules. Check the WAN IP address of your network router. You can now log into the camera by entering the IP camera URL address so you can watch a live feed of your security cameras.
How do I view CCTV footage on my phone?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How do I access my DVR over the internet?
Login to your DVR by pressing the menu button on the DVR or on the wireless remote control. When you are prompt to enter a password, just press the OK button on the DVR or remote. The default admin password for the DVR is blank. If you have already setup an admin password for your DVR, then enter this, then press OK.
Where is the nearest IP address to my CCTV camera?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How can I remotely access my security camera without Internet?
An alternative to use little Internet network is to try the WiFi security camera C306. It will watch over your home 24/7, record videos to the SD card (requires a separate purchase) and only use your network when you remotely access the camera to get live view or when motion alerts are sent to you.
How do I find CCTV cameras?
Download our free IP Camera Scan Tool below. How to Use the IP Camera Scan Tool:
- Step 1: Install and Open the CheckVideo IP Camera Scan Tool.
- Step 2: Click scan to discover cameras on your network.
- Step 3: The IP Camera Scan Tool will scan your network and list the results.
- Step 4: Assess your threat level.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.