- 1 How do I watch Dahua CCTV on my computer?
- 2 How do I connect my Dahua CCTV to the Internet?
- 3 How can I access Dahua DVR from mobile?
- 4 How do I watch Dahua CCTV on Chrome?
- 5 Which is better Dahua or hikvision?
- 6 Is Dahua a good brand?
- 7 How do I set up Dahua?
- 8 What app do you use for Dahua?
- 9 What is the default IP address of Dahua camera?
- 10 How do I access Dahua DVR remotely?
- 11 Where is the IP address on a Dahua DVR?
- 12 How can I access my CCTV remotely?
- 13 How do I enable Npapi in Chrome?
- 14 What is the default password of Dahua DVR?
How do I watch Dahua CCTV on my computer?
How to Use Dahua SmartPSS on PC
- Download the latest version of Dahua SmartPSS here.
- After installation, click the icon to launch the SmartPSS.
- You will be asked to enter password.
- You will be asked to set answers to the security questions.
- Login the Dahua SmartPSS.
How do I connect my Dahua CCTV to the Internet?
Step by Step Instructions
- Connect the NVR and IP Camera directly to your router or modem with a CAT5 cable.
- Open the ConfigTool and locate your NVR and IP Camera.
- Login to both using Internet Explorer.
- On the NVR, go to Settings->Network->WiFi Device Manage.
- On the IP Camera, go to Setup ->Network->WiFi.
How can I access Dahua DVR from mobile?
More videos on YouTube
- From the home screen of the mobile application select “Camera”.
- Select the menu button.
- Select Device Manager.
- Select add button to add device.
- Select Wired Device.
- Input Device Name -> input IP address of Dahua device -> input TCP port.
- Input Username and Password -> select live preview.
How do I watch Dahua CCTV on Chrome?
Here is the tweek of how you can change a setting to make sure you can still watch the live view and replay video of your CCTV Camera, IP Cameras, NVR, DVR on your Chrome browser: Open your Chrome browser, at the address bar, copy and paste chrome://flags/#enable-npapi. You should see the screen as below. Click “Enable
Which is better Dahua or hikvision?
Dahua Max Bitrate vs. Hikvision comparison sways in favor of Hikvision’s IP cameras. Hikvision’s model has a max bitrate of 16Mbps, as opposed to the max bitrate of 10Mbps offered in Dahua’s cameras. Both are generally more than enough, but if that number is important to you, Hikvision wins the prize.
Is Dahua a good brand?
dahua is one of the best (it not the best ) ip cam brand I used cheap ip cams from aliexpress before but all are faulty now.. I only use dahua cameras now the english hacked non upgradable firmware dahua IP cameras are quite cheap too.
How do I set up Dahua?
Connect & install the cameras to one end of the cable and connect the other end to the NVR. Plug in the monitor via a VGA or HDMI cable to the NVR. Connect an ethernet cable from the NVR to the modem (if you wish to do remote viewing). Turn on the NVR / Monitor – you should see a setup screen.
What app do you use for Dahua?
The application is available for IOS devices (in the Apple App Store) and for Android devices (in the Google Play Sore). DMSS offers an easy to use interface to quickly add Dahua devices, including network cameras, NVRs, HDCVI DVRs, Video Intercom, and alarms.
What is the default IP address of Dahua camera?
The default IP address is 192.168. 1.108, but you may have to change this address if it conflicts with another device on the network. To properly configure the camera for your network, you need the following information: Camera IP address – This address is an identifier for the camera on an IP network.
How do I access Dahua DVR remotely?
Setup by Step Instructions
- Locate the serial number of your NVR or DVR.
- Enter your account information, and login with an account.
- Click, “Add”
- Input the following and then click save:
- Go to Live, select NVR and select a camera and you may see it under live view.
Where is the IP address on a Dahua DVR?
1 Connect the Dahua DVR to the network and find its IP address. Connect the DVR to your network router with an ethernet cable. The DVR’s default IP address is 192.168. 1.108.
How can I access my CCTV remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I enable Npapi in Chrome?
To enable NPAPI plugin support: In the browser address bar, enter: chrome://flags/# enable – npapi. In the Enable NPAPI section, click the Enable link. At the bottom of the configuration page, click the Relaunch button to relaunch the browser.
What is the default password of Dahua DVR?
Surveillance Brands – Default Username and Passwords