- 1 How do I connect my KKMoon camera?
- 2 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my mobile?
- 3 What is the default password for KKMoon DVR?
- 4 Why is my WiFi camera not working?
- 5 Why is my IPC360 not working?
- 6 Can we see CCTV on mobile?
- 7 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
- 8 Does CCTV work without Internet?
- 9 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
- 10 Can I add a wireless camera to a wired system?
- 11 How do I connect my Floureon CCTV to the Internet?
- 12 What is DVR default password?
- 13 How do I unlock my DVR account?
- 14 How do I reset my DVR admin password?
How do I connect my KKMoon camera?
Plug & Play, 99% penetration rate, Easy to setup: 1, connect the network cable and power adapter. 2, install APP, scan UID code to add camera. 3, Click online camera to view the camera. UID scan technology applied, easy to operate, and highly confidential.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my mobile?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
What is the default password for KKMoon DVR?
The KKMoon DVR default account is username admin and password blank (meaning, leave it empty, don’t type anything). The same default password is applicable for KKMoon DVR, KKMoon NVR, and IP cameras as well: Username: admin and Password: blank (don’t type anything).
Why is my WiFi camera not working?
Your router may be old and doesn’t support the camera’s WiFi channel. The firmware on the camera is old (you need to update it). Your internet is unstable and isn’t working properly. There’s a lot of interference that can cause drops on the WiFi signal.
Why is my IPC360 not working?
Sometimes you just need to reload in your IPC360 app accout and the camera will be back online. If not, you can reset the camera and connect it again. If not, you can reset the camera and connect it again.
Can we see CCTV on mobile?
You can get a number of apps from “Google Play Store” for Android phones or “App Store” for iOs phones, “Windows Apps” for Windows phones and so on. You will be able to monitor each camera that’s attached to the IP address of your phone, and in some cases, control PTZ cameras remotely.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
Simple Steps to Hook Up a Security Cameras without a DVR /NVR via UID Method
- Step 1: Download the free security camera software provided by the seller, such as the Reolink App and Client.
- Step 2: Enter the camera UID and password to add the camera device.
Does CCTV work without Internet?
Yes, they can! You can operate CCTV cameras without the internet, and what’s great is that they can even work without electricity. An internet connection is only required when the footage needs to be accessed remotely.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
Can I add a wireless camera to a wired system?
Yes, that’s fine. Provided both the camera and the NVR are connected to the same network, the two will be able to communicate just fine and display just as any wired camera would.
How do I connect my Floureon CCTV to the Internet?
1.DVR connects to the router via Ethernet cable.
- 2.Enter the DVR Network setting to set the DHCP enable and DNS set up to.
- 3.Enter the Main Menu — System — NetService screen to set the Cloud enable.
- 4.Check out if the DVR has been connected to the Internet. If Nat status is connected means DVR connected success.
What is DVR default password?
What are the default passwords for my DVR or NVR? The default passwords for your DVR or NVR are the same as the username.
How do I unlock my DVR account?
Usually, you need to wait for 30 minutes to attempt a new login to the unit. How to fix User Locked issue on a DVR /NVR
- Wait for some time (it may unlock by itself);
- Reboot the device;
- Use an special code to unlock it;
- Reset the device to the default settings;
- Contact the manufacturer.
How do I reset my DVR admin password?
Here are the ways you can recover from a lost password.
- Use the DVR factory default password.
- Use a DVR password generator.
- Update the firmware and reset the DVR.
- Reset the DVR by removing the battery.
- DVR physical reset with jumpers.
- Delete the password file by using telnet.