- 1 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my Android phone?
- 2 What app do you use for Samsung security cameras?
- 3 How do I access my DVR over the internet?
- 4 How do I connect to WiseView?
- 5 Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
- 6 Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android phone?
- 7 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
- 8 What is Samsung Smart Camera app?
- 9 Why isn’t my camera working on my Samsung phone?
- 10 Why are my security cameras not working?
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my Android phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
What app do you use for Samsung security cameras?
SmartCam mobile application lets you view the live video and use two-way audio communication from your network cameras anywhere with your smartphone if you use Hanwha Techwin’s home monitoring system.
How do I access my DVR over the internet?
Login to your DVR by pressing the menu button on the DVR or on the wireless remote control. When you are prompt to enter a password, just press the OK button on the DVR or remote. The default admin password for the DVR is blank. If you have already setup an admin password for your DVR, then enter this, then press OK.
How do I connect to WiseView?
After installation, open WiseView and select “Device”. Then click [ ] to add new device. Scan QR code under Information page. Then input client port, user name and password, and then click Save to log into the DVR.
Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR).
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android phone?
5 best home security apps and IP camera apps for Android
- AtHome Camera.
- Alfred Home Security Camera.
- IP Webcam.
- Bonus: Hardware security camera apps.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
Connect your camera to a Wi-Fi network
- Turn on your VR camera.
- Check if your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- On your Android phone, open the VR180 app.
- If you haven’t already, connect your camera to the app.
- Tap More. Settings.
- Choose the camera you want to connect.
- Tap Connect to WiFi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
What is Samsung Smart Camera app?
Samsung SMART CAMERA App for Android When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, the app automatically connects to your smartphone for convenience. And you can launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from your smartphone with a single touch.
Why isn’t my camera working on my Samsung phone?
Restart the phone. If restarting doesn ‘ t work, clear the cache and data of the camera app by Settings > Applications > Application manager > Camera app. Then tap Force Stop, and go to the Storage menu, where you select Clear Data and Clear Cache. Once you’re done, restart your phone.
Why are my security cameras not working?
Reboot the device. Rebooting your security camera will release its cache to flush, re-calibrate the settings, and revise connections. Directly unplug the security camera from its power supply then wait for a few seconds before plugging it again. This will reboot it.