- 1 How do I connect my Sannce CCTV to my phone?
- 2 What app do I need for Sannce CCTV?
- 3 How do I watch Sannce CCTV online?
- 4 Are Sannce CCTV any good?
- 5 How can I watch my cameras on my phone?
- 6 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 7 Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
- 8 How do I setup my Sannce CCTV?
- 9 How do I find my Sannce home verification code?
- 10 Why is my IP camera not working?
- 11 How can I access my CCTV on my laptop?
- 12 How do I watch Sannce CCTV on my PC?
- 13 How can I view CCTV on my computer?
How do I connect my Sannce CCTV to my phone?
More videos on YouTube
- Make sure the phone is connected to wifi. Note: The wifi needs to be 2.4GHz because the camera does not support the 5GHz wifi.
- Turn on the camera.
- Download APP Sannce Cam/Net Cam from Google Play or Apple Store. Run the APP and click Add device:
What app do I need for Sannce CCTV?
sannce smart is a professional security app for Sannce DVR.
How do I watch Sannce CCTV online?
To access your Sannce camera, open a web browser and type: “http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyy” Where xxx is your public IP address and yyy is the Sannce IP camera web server port. You should now be presented with the Sannce Camera “Sign In” page. Enter your user name and password.
Are Sannce CCTV any good?
5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice DVR system for the price. It’s been working great so far, nice image quality and good playback tools. The cameras feel very light but function fine.
How can I watch my cameras on my phone?
How to Connect Your Security Camera (s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera (s)
- Click the security camera (s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
Android IP Camera Apps
- Optica. Android Security Camera App Name: OpticaMobile.
- Milestone. Android IP Camera App Name: XProtect Mobile.
- Smartvue. Android IP Camera App Name: Smartvue Android App.
- Vivotek. Android IP Camera App Name: iViewer LITE.
- QNAP. Android IP Camera App Name: VMobile.
How do I setup my Sannce CCTV?
Sannce Home – How to Configure the Setup Wizard of the DVR?
- Choose System Language.
- Activate the DVR.
- Input basic information.
- Set up the network.
- Set up phone access.
- Add IP cameras (optional).
- Check out storage.
- Set up Unlock Pattern (optional).
How do I find my Sannce home verification code?
Please go to Platform Access, click ‘Enable’ and create a ” verification code ” by yourself. Please note the verification code must be set up, otherwise, the network status of the NVR can’t be online.
Why is my IP camera not working?
Check if the power supply of the wireless IP camera is working properly. Make sure the power adapter is plugged into a working socket. If you get a battery powered wireless IP camera, check if the battery is still at work. Change or charge up the battery.
How can I access my CCTV on my laptop?
Install CCTV Software
- Install CCTV Software.
- Insert the software CD or DVD supplied with your CCTV camera into your computer’s optical drive or download the software from the manufacturer’s website.
- Mount the Camera.
How do I watch Sannce CCTV on my PC?
1. View the camera on the PC client:
- Click the “+” button to add the device.
- Get information from the camera’s body sticker.
- After the device is successfully added, the status will display “online”, and drag the camera into the grid so that you can watch live video.
- View the camera via the IE browser:
How can I view CCTV on my computer?
How to Connect a CCTV Camera to a Computer
- Position your camera.
- Determine the method of mounting the camera.
- Plug the supplied receiver into the wall adjacent to the computer.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Plug the camera into the camera’s power supply and the power supply into the nearest outlet.