- 1 How do I setup my DVR?
- 2 How do I find the IP address of my DVR?
- 3 How do I configure my camera?
- 4 How do I connect my DVR online?
- 5 How do I access my DVR remotely?
- 6 How do I set my DVR IP address?
- 7 Can I connect a DVR to my computer?
- 8 How can I access my IP camera remotely?
- 9 How do I connect my CCTV camera?
- 10 How does IP camera work?
- 11 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 12 How do I connect my DVR to my router?
How do I setup my DVR?
How do I hook up my DVR box?
- Connect coax cable from the wall outlet to CABLE IN on the DVR Box.
- Connect HDMI cable from the DVR Box to the HDMI input* on your HDTV.
- Connect power cord from the DVR Box to the power outlet.
- Turn on TV and tune to appropriate HDMI input.
How do I find the IP address of my DVR?
If you are unsure of what your DVR LAN IP address is, you can find this by accessing the Network Setup menu from the DVR. Press the ‘Setup’ button. Enter the system password and press ‘Enter’. Select ‘System Setup’ and press ‘Enter’.
How do I configure my camera?
- Connect the network camera to your Local Area Network (LAN). A LAN is often the home network of a consumer.
- Find the IP address of the network camera. There are a few ways to do it.
- Fix the IP address (i.e. make the IP address static).
- Start using the Wi-Fi.
- Find the new IP again.
How do I connect my DVR online?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
How do I access my DVR remotely?
How to Remote Access a DVR
- Create and Configure a Dynamic DNS Account. Go to the DynDNS website.
- Set Up a Dynamic DNS on the Router.
- Connect the MPEG-4 DVR and Locate the DVRs IP Address.
- Setting up a Virtual Service on the Router.
- Install the Remote Viewer Software for Remote Internet Access.
How do I set my DVR IP address?
To enter a fixed IP into the router:
- Under the main menu, click on LAN & DHCP Server.
- Configure the following: Static DHCP: Select Enabled and then click Apply. Name: Enter the desired name of your device. IP Address: Enter the IP address that you wish to make static.
- Click Add. The DVR info appears in the Static DHCP list.
Can I connect a DVR to my computer?
Connecting a Digital Video Recorder to a computer requires a cable equipped with HDMI (High Definition Media Interface) cables on both ends, or an HDMI connector on one end and RCA-type audio/video jacks or a USB connector on the other end, depending on the available connection pots on the DVR.
How can I access my IP camera remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I connect my CCTV camera?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How does IP camera work?
IP cameras capture images in much the same way as a digital camera, and compress the files to transmit over the network. IP cameras may be used with a wired network connected via ethernet cable to a broadband modem or router, or wirelessly via a WiFi router.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How do I connect my DVR to my router?
- Make sure that your Modem is connected to the internet.
- Connect your modem to the internet port on your router.
- Connect your DVR to one of the data ports of your router.
- Connect your DVR to your monitor.