- 1 How can I access my DVR from outside network?
- 2 How do I reset my Digital Watchdog DVR?
- 3 Where is Digital Watchdog located?
- 4 Can you see me port?
- 5 What is watchdog on my TV?
- 6 How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
- 7 How do I access my IP camera over the Internet?
- 8 What is Digital Watchdog default password?
- 9 How do I reset my Vmax A1?
- 10 Who make digital watchdog cameras?
- 11 How do I export a video from digital watchdog?
- 12 Is Digital Watchdog NDAA compliant?
How can I access my DVR from outside network?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
How do I reset my Digital Watchdog DVR?
To reset the product to factory default settings: Power cycle the encoder. Press and hold the reset button “FD” for 10 seconds. The product has been reset to factory default settings.
Where is Digital Watchdog located?
DW® IP cameras, analog cameras, NVRs, DVRs, network devices and management software sold and distributed worldwide are designed and developed in U.S.A. and Korea. Manufacturing is done in Korea.
Can you see me port?
Canyouseeme is a simple and free online tool for checking open ports on your local/remote machine. Just enter the port number and check (the result will be either open or closed). (Your IP Address is already selected by default, but it may not detect your IP correctly if you ‘re using a proxy or VPN).
What is watchdog on my TV?
The new app makes it possible to quickly enter and save the information for one or multiple surveillance sites and then choose to monitor the cameras from one of those sites with the click of a button.
How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How do I access my IP camera over the Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
What is Digital Watchdog default password?
All devices come with a predefined login and password. During the auto discovery process, DW Spectrum® attempts to use Digital Watchdog’s default login credentials ( admin / admin ) to access devices and acquire media streams.
How do I reset my Vmax A1?
To reboot the DVR, move the mouse cursor (the arrow) to the bottom portion of the screen where the Toolbar is located. Click on the power icon, then select Reboot. If needed, to “hard reboot ” your DVR, disconnect the power cable and wait five seconds before reconnecting power to the VMAX A1 Plus.
Who make digital watchdog cameras?
Digital Watchdog is a Korean/US surveillance manufacturer.
How do I export a video from digital watchdog?
How to Export Footage
- Select the Start Time and End Time of the video footage that you are exporting. Click the Calendar Icon to select the date.
- The Export file will be created in. PSF format, a proprietary file type that is only viewable using a Digital Watchdog viewing application.
- Click the Calculate button.
Is Digital Watchdog NDAA compliant?
Digital Watchdog Statement The following Digital Watchdog cameras and network video recorders (NVRs) which do not use or deploy critical components, nor include SoCs produced by NDAA banned component vendors, are compliant with the NDAA.