- 1 How do I access my CCTV remotely?
- 2 How can I view my CCTV remotely on Android?
- 3 How can I monitor my CCTV from my phone?
- 4 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 5 How can I remotely access my security camera without Internet?
- 6 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
- 7 Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
- 8 How do I find my nearby CCTV IP address?
- 9 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
- 10 How do I connect my CCTV to my wireless router?
- 11 How do I connect my Floureon CCTV to the Internet?
- 12 Why won’t my CCTV connect to the Internet?
- 13 How do I connect to WiseView?
How do I access my CCTV remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How can I view my CCTV remotely on Android?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How can I monitor my CCTV from my phone?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
How can I remotely access my security camera without Internet?
An alternative to use little Internet network is to try the WiFi security camera C306. It will watch over your home 24/7, record videos to the SD card (requires a separate purchase) and only use your network when you remotely access the camera to get live view or when motion alerts are sent to you.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
Connect your camera to a Wi-Fi network
- Turn on your VR camera.
- Check if your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- On your Android phone, open the VR180 app.
- If you haven’t already, connect your camera to the app.
- Tap More. Settings.
- Choose the camera you want to connect.
- Tap Connect to WiFi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
Android IP Camera Apps
- Optica. Android Security Camera App Name: OpticaMobile.
- Milestone. Android IP Camera App Name: XProtect Mobile.
- Smartvue. Android IP Camera App Name: Smartvue Android App.
- Vivotek. Android IP Camera App Name: iViewer LITE.
- QNAP. Android IP Camera App Name: VMobile.
How do I find my nearby CCTV IP address?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
Simple Steps to Hook Up a Security Cameras without a DVR /NVR via UID Method
- Step 1: Download the free security camera software provided by the seller, such as the Reolink App and Client.
- Step 2: Enter the camera UID and password to add the camera device.
How do I connect my CCTV to my wireless router?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
How do I connect my Floureon CCTV to the Internet?
1.DVR connects to the router via Ethernet cable.
- 2.Enter the DVR Network setting to set the DHCP enable and DNS set up to.
- 3.Enter the Main Menu — System — NetService screen to set the Cloud enable.
- 4.Check out if the DVR has been connected to the Internet. If Nat status is connected means DVR connected success.
Why won’t my CCTV connect to the Internet?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
How do I connect to WiseView?
After installation, open WiseView and select “Device”. Then click [ ] to add new device. Scan QR code under Information page. Then input client port, user name and password, and then click Save to log into the DVR.