- 1 How can I watch CCTV over Internet?
- 2 How do I connect my DVR to the Internet?
- 3 How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
- 4 Why can’t I view my CCTV on 4G?
- 5 How can I connect my CCTV to my phone through WiFi?
- 6 How can I watch CCTV cameras anywhere without Internet?
- 7 Why is my DVR not connected to network?
- 8 How can I connect my DVR to my laptop for internet?
- 9 How do I connect to an IP camera?
- 10 How do I see devices on my network?
- 11 Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
- 12 Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
- 13 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 14 Can I access my DVR remotely?
How can I watch CCTV over Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I connect my DVR to the Internet?
Login to your DVR by pressing the menu button on the DVR or on the wireless remote control. When you are prompt to enter a password, just press the OK button on the DVR or remote. The default admin password for the DVR is blank. If you have already setup an admin password for your DVR, then enter this, then press OK.
How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
Why can’t I view my CCTV on 4G?
Either you haven’t configured your router properly or you are using the wrong IP address. To access the DVR from a different Network (for example 3G/ 4G or some distant Wifi’s), you need to use the Public IP address of the internet connection to which the DVR is connected (Your Internet Address).
How can I connect my CCTV to my phone through WiFi?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How can I watch CCTV cameras anywhere without Internet?
When you have no internet, you can buy the whole Wireless Camera System Kit. This includes NVR ( Network Video Recorder) and Wi-Fi Surveillance Cams. Such kits give you 24/7 surveillance and video recording without the internet. There’s power on the NVR and Camera.
Why is my DVR not connected to network?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
How can I connect my DVR to my laptop for internet?
Open up your Internet Browser and type in the new Static IP Address of the DVR in the address bar and press enter. The Web UI will be revealed. You may need to install the plugins and allow them to use this feature. After the plugins are installed on your computer allow the plugins to be run on this website.
How do I connect to an IP camera?
Here is how to proceed:
- Take an Ethernet cable to connect the LAN port on the external PoE switch and the router. Then connect the router with the non-PoE NVR.
- Use Ethernet cables to connect all IP cameras to the PoE switch RJ45 ports.
- Use an HDMI cable or VGA cable to connect the monitor and the NVR.
How do I see devices on my network?
Look for a link or button named something like “attached devices,” “connected devices,” or “DHCP clients.” You may find this on the Wi-Fi configuration page, or you may find it on some sort of status page. On some routers, the list of connected devices may be printed on a main status page to save you some clicks.
Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
You can connect your IP camera directly to a PC via network cable as long as you have a power supply to power up the camera and minimum skills for the setup.
Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
What to Do If You Cannot Remotely View Security Cameras Using the Internet via Port Forwarding. Make sure your cameras are connected to the network. Ensure all the ports of the network configuration are mapped to the Internet. Open the firewall in the router to allow Internet access to the camera.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
Can I access my DVR remotely?
DVRs/NVRs that have a built-in network capability can be accessed over the internet remotely or outside your home network on a computer, desktop video surveillance software, phone apps or web browsers.