- 1 How can I access my security cameras remotely over the Internet?
- 2 How can I see my DVR from outside network?
- 3 Why is my CCTV camera not working?
- 4 Why won’t my CCTV connect to the Internet?
- 5 How can I remotely access my security camera without Internet?
- 6 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 7 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 8 How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
- 9 Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
- 10 How do I fix night vision on my CCTV camera?
- 11 How can I fix No CCTV video?
- 12 How do you know if the CCTV is not working?
- 13 How do I connect my CCTV to my wireless router?
- 14 Can CCTV work without Internet?
- 15 Why does my IP camera keep going offline?
How can I access my security cameras remotely over the Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How can I see my DVR from outside network?
DVR Viewer Setup Assign your DVR an IP Address. Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network. Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router. Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
Why is my CCTV camera not working?
You can reboot your security camera to release the cache to flush, settings to recalibrate, and connections to self revise. To reboot the surveillance camera, directly plug off the power supply, wait for a few seconds, and plug on again.
Why won’t my CCTV connect to the Internet?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
How can I remotely access my security camera without Internet?
An alternative to use little Internet network is to try the WiFi security camera C306. It will watch over your home 24/7, record videos to the SD card (requires a separate purchase) and only use your network when you remotely access the camera to get live view or when motion alerts are sent to you.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
Android IP Camera Apps
- Optica. Android Security Camera App Name: OpticaMobile.
- Milestone. Android IP Camera App Name: XProtect Mobile.
- Smartvue. Android IP Camera App Name: Smartvue Android App.
- Vivotek. Android IP Camera App Name: iViewer LITE.
- QNAP. Android IP Camera App Name: VMobile.
How do I fix night vision on my CCTV camera?
CCTV camera not switching to night mode – Top solutions
- Check the power supply. The first thing that you need to do is to check the power supply.
- Check for interferences. Another thing that you may need to do is to check for interferences.
- Ensure you have a weather proof camera.
- Check the installation and wiring.
How can I fix No CCTV video?
Is this an existing camera that was working and at some point had video loss? Follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Test Your Power Supply.
- Check Power Supply Box Fuses.
- Test Camera on a Different DVR Port.
- Use a Test Monitor.
- Use a Test Cable and Spare Power Supply.
How do you know if the CCTV is not working?
How to Know if CCTV is Working
- Check The NVR/DVR. The easiest way to tell if a CCTV camera is to go to the Network Video Recorder or Digital Video Recorder.
- Check The Cameras Remotely.
- Use A Bug or Electronics Detector.
- To See If They Are On.
- Visually Look For IR LEDs.
- Use Your Phone Camera.
How do I connect my CCTV to my wireless router?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
Can CCTV work without Internet?
Yes, they can! You can operate CCTV cameras without the internet, and what’s great is that they can even work without electricity. An internet connection is only required when the footage needs to be accessed remotely.
Why does my IP camera keep going offline?
Occasionally, your camera may go offline due to network connectivity. Even if your camera is not too far from your router, there may be different materials (walls, floors, metal, concrete, plaster) that can block the WiFi signal. Minimize the number of physical obstructions between the camera and router.