- 1 How can I view my CCTV online?
- 2 How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
- 3 How do I access my CCTV DVR remotely?
- 4 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 5 How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
- 6 Can I view CCTV without Internet?
- 7 How do I see devices on my network?
- 8 How do I locate my IP address?
- 9 How can I check my DVR online?
- 10 How do I view my security cameras on my computer?
- 11 How can I access my CCTV on my computer?
- 12 Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
- 13 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
How can I view my CCTV online?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How do I access my CCTV DVR remotely?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How can I access my CCTV on mobile?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
Can I view CCTV without Internet?
You can view live and recorded footage from your CCTV camera on to your computer screen without an internet connection. To do that, you must properly connect your computer to your CCTV camera. Connecting the CCTV camera to the computer using a network cable.
How do I see devices on my network?
Look for a link or button named something like “attached devices,” “connected devices,” or “DHCP clients.” You may find this on the Wi-Fi configuration page, or you may find it on some sort of status page. On some routers, the list of connected devices may be printed on a main status page to save you some clicks.
How do I locate my IP address?
How to find your IP address on an Android device
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Network & internet.
- Go to Wi-Fi and click on the Wi-Fi network you’re using.
- Hit Advanced.
- Your IP address is listed under IP address.
How can I check my DVR online?
Step 1: Enter into the main menu, choose the network,click the network testing, as the following picture. Step 2: Click “ping”, the system will detect the router’s IP address. If it appear “0% packet loss” as below, means the hybrid dvr is connected to internet sucessfully.
How do I view my security cameras on my computer?
IP camera can be connected directly to PC via an LAN cable.
- Connect IP camera directly to PC via LAN cable.
- Go to LAN network adapter of PC on which you just connected IP camera.
- Go to IP address of your IP camera via Internet Explorer and you can view your camera.
How can I access my CCTV on my computer?
How to Connect a CCTV Camera to a Computer
- Position your camera.
- Determine the method of mounting the camera.
- Plug the supplied receiver into the wall adjacent to the computer.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Plug the camera into the camera’s power supply and the power supply into the nearest outlet.
Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
What to Do If You Cannot Remotely View Security Cameras Using the Internet via Port Forwarding. Make sure your cameras are connected to the network. Ensure all the ports of the network configuration are mapped to the Internet. Open the firewall in the router to allow Internet access to the camera.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.