- 1 How do you play Sricam playback?
- 2 What port does Sricam use?
- 3 How do I connect my Sricam IP camera to my computer?
- 4 How do you set Sricam?
- 5 How do you add viewers on Sricam?
- 6 How do you connect to SriHome?
- 7 What is AP hotspot mode?
- 8 How do I find my Sricam IP address?
- 9 How do I find my cameras IP address?
- 10 How do I watch live streams on Onvif clients?
- 11 How do I reset my Sricam to factory settings?
- 12 Are IP cameras secure?
- 13 How do I connect my camera to my hotspot?
- 14 Why is my IP camera offline?
How do you play Sricam playback?
- Login “ Sricam ” App and follow the steps:
- There are 3 modes to record on microSD card:
- will keep recording on SD card.
- Thirdly, turn on “Motion Detection Alarm” and “Alarm Switch” button.
- Login ” Sricam ” App, tap settings icon, select ” Playback ” to playback the microSD card recording.
What port does Sricam use?
You should ensure two things if you are forwarding this camera. If that is the case, I believe the sricam uses port 5000 for onvif use fing to see what ports its broadcasting.
How do I connect my Sricam IP camera to my computer?
How to watch Sricam IP camera live video on PC
- Install Device Viewer software on PC. Download the Sricam IP camera’s official PC CMS software “Device Viewer” from its official website and install it on your PC.
- Sign in the program.
- Add device.
- Set the program and connect to the camera.
- Watch live video on the program.
How do you set Sricam?
Once you get it, the connection will be easily done.
- Download Sricam app.
- Register Sricam app ID.
- Sign in the app.
- Launch the Sricam SP012 IP camera.
- Reset the camera.
- Add the camera to the app.
- Connect the camera to the app via WiFi.
- Input password and wait until the connection finishes.
How do you add viewers on Sricam?
Log in “SriHome” App, tap Settings -> Visitors Management -> Add. There are 2 types of permissions: Operator: Watch live video, set time, alarm, records & network.
How do you connect to SriHome?
Method 1: Scan the QR code to download “ SriHome ” App.
- Step2. Create account & Login on SriHome App.
- Power on the camera.
- Trouble shooting:
- Add the camera on App.
- Unplug the camera from power, then relocate the camera to anywhere within range of the WiFi network that you connected the camera to.
What is AP hotspot mode?
In computer networking, a wireless access point (WAP), or more generally just access point ( AP ), is a networking hardware device that allows other Wi-Fi devices to connect to a wired network. An AP is differentiated from a hotspot which is a physical location where Wi-Fi access is available.
How do I find my Sricam IP address?
sricam APP on smart phone. Of course, you can find the IP address by other ways such as logging into your router’s web interface and find the camera’s IP. Step 2: Unzip the downloaded package and click the unzipped iSpySet to install. Step 3: Open iSpy.
How do I find my cameras IP address?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I watch live streams on Onvif clients?
- How to watch live streams on ONVIF Clients.
- Step 1: Download the application ( http://www.ispyconnect.com/)
- Step 2: Unzip the downloaded package and click the unzipped iSpySet to install.
- Step 3: Open iSpy.
- Step 4: To add the camera go to Add > ONVIF Camera.
- Step 5: In the popup window, select the “FFMPEG(H264)” ，
How do I reset my Sricam to factory settings?
How to restore the camera to factory settings? Step 2: Keep pressing the RESET button for about 15 seconds then release. Then camera successfully restore to factory settings (password default: 888888).
Are IP cameras secure?
Watch Out for IP Cameras These are simply security cameras that connect to the network, either over Wi-Fi or a wired Ethernet connection. In practice, many people don’t set up these cameras securely. They leave them configured with the default username and password, and then connect them to the internet.
How do I connect my camera to my hotspot?
To connect the camera to phone’s hotspot, please enable a hotspot on your phone first. If you are not sure how to enable a hotspot, you may consult your phone’s support. After you enable the hotspot, you are ready to connect the cameras to the hotspot.
Why is my IP camera offline?
Occasionally, your camera may go offline due to network connectivity. Even if your camera is not too far from your router, there may be different materials (walls, floors, metal, concrete, plaster) that can block the WiFi signal. Minimize the number of physical obstructions between the camera and router.