- 1 How do I access my camera on my Samsung phone?
- 2 Where is camera on Galaxy S9?
- 3 Why is my camera not working on my Galaxy S9?
- 4 How do I use the video camera on my Samsung phone?
- 5 How do you zoom the camera on a Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 6 How do I turn on my camera on my Samsung browser?
- 7 How do I use the camera on my Android phone?
- 8 Does the Galaxy S9 have a good camera?
- 9 Does Samsung S9 have wide angle camera?
- 10 Why does the Galaxy S9 have two cameras?
- 11 How do I fix my S9 camera?
- 12 How do I fix my camera on my phone not working?
- 13 How do I reinstall the camera app on Android?
How do I access my camera on my Samsung phone?
There are two ways to launch the camera on your Galaxy smartphone. 1 Swipe up or down on the home screen to reveal your apps, then tap the Camera app to launch. 2 You can quickly open the camera from the lock screen in just one swipe. Swipe the Camera icon up to open the camera app.
Where is camera on Galaxy S9?
On the rear, the camera positioning in Galaxy S9 is the same as S8.
Why is my camera not working on my Galaxy S9?
Restart the phone. If restarting doesn’t work, clear the cache and data of the camera app by Settings > Applications > Application manager > Camera app. Then tap Force Stop, and go to the Storage menu, where you select Clear Data and Clear Cache. Once you’re done, restart your phone.
How do I use the video camera on my Samsung phone?
To capture moving pictures, or video, with your Android phone, switch the camera mode in the Camera app to video recording. The same icon is used to switch between still and moving images. When video mode is active, the Camera app’s screen changes subtly: The Shutter icon becomes a Record icon.
How do you zoom the camera on a Samsung Galaxy S9?
How to Use Optical Zoom on the Galaxy S9+
- Open the camera.
- Tap the 2x button in the bottom right of the viewfinder.
- Press the same button to return to the normal perspective.
- If you’d like to digitally zoom between 1x and 2x, or past 2x up to 10x, make an expanding motion with two fingers on the viewfinder.
How do I turn on my camera on my Samsung browser?
Samsung Web Browser
- Press Enable webcam.
- Press Allow to use the camera and microphone.
- Press Allow to record audio.
- Press Allow to take pictures and record video.
- Wait for your provider to start the call.
How do I use the camera on my Android phone?
How to Take Pictures with an Android Phone
- Start the Camera app.
- Ensure that the camera mode is set to single shot. The Camera app shoots both still images and video.
- Point the camera at the subject.
- Touch the Shutter icon. The phone makes a noise when the picture is snapped.
Does the Galaxy S9 have a good camera?
It’s excellent as ever, but possibly not that big of an upgrade over the Samsung Galaxy S8. In bright light, the pictures from the Galaxy S9 are without equal in terms of clarity; there’s a sharpness, brightness and overall quality that still stuns when you learn it’s come from a smartphone camera.
Does Samsung S9 have wide angle camera?
How to take images with the Dual capture feature in Galaxy S9 | S9 +? Dual capture feature allows you to take a Live focus photo zoomed in on the subject and a photo with a wide angle background, all in one shot.
Why does the Galaxy S9 have two cameras?
How to use Dual Camera on Samsung Galaxy S9 +? Samsung Galaxy S9+ has two additional features that you’re sure to love. Dual OIS correctsfor shaky camera work, and the optical 2x zoom allows you to take crisp, clear picturesfrom far away. These features work together to make every picture sparkle.
How do I fix my S9 camera?
To do this, turn off your device and extract the SIM card tray located on the top of the phone. Insert the SIM card again being careful that it is in the correct position. Once the SIM is firmly in place, test the Galaxy S9 camera again. Restart Your Device: Restart your device by performing a soft reset.
How do I fix my camera on my phone not working?
How to Fix Camera Not Working on Android
- Reboot device.
- Switch off device.
- Recharge device battery if low.
- Clear App Data.
- Check if another app is actively using the camera.
- Check camera app permissions.
- Force Stop the camera app.
- Remove any third-party camera apps.
How do I reinstall the camera app on Android?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps or Apps & notifications.
- Tap Camera. Note: if running Android 8.0 or higher, tap See all apps first.
- Scroll to and tap App Details.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK on the popup screen.
- After uninstall completes, select Update at the same location of the previous uninstall button.