- 1 How do I configure my camera?
- 2 How do I connect my CCTV to the Internet?
- 3 How do I find the IP address of my CCTV?
- 4 How do I change the IP address on my CCTV camera?
- 5 How do I view my IP camera in my browser?
- 6 Can CCTV be used without Internet connection?
- 7 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my desktop?
- 8 How can I connect CCTV camera without DVR?
- 9 How do I connect my wireless camera to my DVR?
- 10 Why is my DVR not connected to network?
- 11 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone?
- 12 How do I locate my IP address?
- 13 How do I find the MAC address of an IP camera?
- 14 How do I set my DVR IP address?
How do I configure my camera?
- Connect the network camera to your Local Area Network (LAN). A LAN is often the home network of a consumer.
- Find the IP address of the network camera. There are a few ways to do it.
- Fix the IP address (i.e. make the IP address static).
- Start using the Wi-Fi.
- Find the new IP again.
How do I connect my CCTV to the Internet?
Connect Your CCTV Device to the Internet (DVR or NVR)
- Step 1: Securing Your Device and Establishing Internet Connection.
- Step 2: Indirect Connection (Mobile APP)
- Step 3: Indirect Connection – PC Browser.
- Step 4: Direct Connection – Setup.
- Step 5: Direct Connection – Mobile APP.
- Step 6: Direct Connection – PC Browser.
How do I find the IP address of my CCTV?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How do I change the IP address on my CCTV camera?
How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera?
- Step 1: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the camera in the address bar (default is 192.168.
- Step 2: The default username is admin and the password field should be left blank.
- Step 3: Click on Setup on the top menu bar.
How do I view my IP camera in my browser?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
Can CCTV be used without Internet connection?
Yes, they can! You can operate CCTV cameras without the internet, and what’s great is that they can even work without electricity. An internet connection is only required when the footage needs to be accessed remotely. Although using the internet has its benefits, it is certainly not a necessity.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my desktop?
How to Connect a CCTV Camera to a Computer
- Position your camera.
- Determine the method of mounting the camera.
- Plug the supplied receiver into the wall adjacent to the computer.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Plug the camera into the camera’s power supply and the power supply into the nearest outlet.
How can I connect CCTV camera without DVR?
Check out the steps below to learn how to connect analog CCTV cameras to a TV or monitor without DVRs. Step 1: Connect your camera to the VCR with an RCA cable. Step 2: Plug your camera into the power source with the power adapter. Step 3: Hook up the VCR to your TV via another RCA cable.
How do I connect my wireless camera to my DVR?
Since DVRs only have BNC ports built-in, a PoE switch is required to connect any PoE cameras over the network to the DVR.
- Connect IP cameras to PoE Switch.
- Configure DVR to your network.
- Configure IP cameras to your network.
- Add cameras to the XVR using its menu interface.
Why is my DVR not connected to network?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How do I locate my IP address?
Open the Windows Start menu and right-click “Network.” Click “Properties.” Click “ View Status” to the right of “Wireless Network Connection,” or ”Local Area Connection” for wired connections. Click “Details” and look for the IP address in the new window.
How do I find the MAC address of an IP camera?
You can see the IP Camera’s information in the search table. There is a column about the MAC Address. The third method is to login the IP Camera’s web GUI. Go to the device information page, you can check the IP Camera’s MAC Address.
How do I set my DVR IP address?
To enter a fixed IP into the router:
- Under the main menu, click on LAN & DHCP Server.
- Configure the following: Static DHCP: Select Enabled and then click Apply. Name: Enter the desired name of your device. IP Address: Enter the IP address that you wish to make static.
- Click Add. The DVR info appears in the Static DHCP list.