- 1 Why won’t my CCTV connect to the Internet?
- 2 How do I connect my DVR to my router?
- 3 How do I get my security cameras back online?
- 4 How do I connect my CCTV to my wireless router?
- 5 How do I connect my Floureon CCTV to the Internet?
- 6 How can I access my DVR from outside network?
- 7 Can I connect a wireless camera to my DVR?
- 8 How do I find the IP address of my DVR on my network?
- 9 Why are my security cameras not working?
- 10 Why do security cameras go offline?
- 11 How do I reset my IP camera without reset button?
- 12 How do I make my wired IP camera wireless?
Why won’t my CCTV connect to the Internet?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
How do I connect my DVR to my router?
- Make sure that your Modem is connected to the internet.
- Connect your modem to the internet port on your router.
- Connect your DVR to one of the data ports of your router.
- Connect your DVR to your monitor.
How do I get my security cameras back online?
You can reset your home router and/or modem. A) Power off the camera (unplug the camera, or hold the button down for 5 seconds until the lights turn off; press it to turn it back on after about 1 minute.) 3. If the camera is still offline, you can factory reset your camera.
How do I connect my CCTV to my wireless router?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
How do I connect my Floureon CCTV to the Internet?
1.DVR connects to the router via Ethernet cable.
- 2.Enter the DVR Network setting to set the DHCP enable and DNS set up to.
- 3.Enter the Main Menu — System — NetService screen to set the Cloud enable.
- 4.Check out if the DVR has been connected to the Internet. If Nat status is connected means DVR connected success.
How can I access my DVR from outside network?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
Can I connect a wireless camera to my DVR?
And a wireless camera can be connected to the DVR via the network or mix mode. However, it’s not recommended to install one wireless camera only, especially in outdoor circumstances. Because the signal outdoor might be unstable, thereby terribly influencing the video transmission.
How do I find the IP address of my DVR on my network?
If you are unsure of what your DVR LAN IP address is, you can find this by accessing the Network Setup menu from the DVR. Press the ‘Setup’ button. Enter the system password and press ‘Enter’. Select ‘System Setup’ and press ‘Enter’.
Why are my security cameras not working?
Reboot the device. Rebooting your security camera will release its cache to flush, re-calibrate the settings, and revise connections. Directly unplug the security camera from its power supply then wait for a few seconds before plugging it again. This will reboot it.
Why do security cameras go offline?
Occasionally, your camera may go offline due to network connectivity. Even if your camera is not too far from your router, there may be different materials (walls, floors, metal, concrete, plaster) that can block the WiFi signal. Minimize the number of physical obstructions between the camera and router.
All you need to do is hold down the power button for about 12 seconds when the power is off, and wait for it to reboot before releasing the power button.
How do I make my wired IP camera wireless?
Using IP cameras with Wireless Access Points for viewing on WiFi enabled devices.
- Step 1: Set IP address on your security camera.
- Step 2: Connect the AP to your network.
- Step 3: Login to the AP.
- Step 4: Change default password.
- Step 5: Configure WiFi radio in Access Point mode.