- 1 Can I view my Lorex cameras on my computer?
- 2 How do I connect my Lorex camera to my network?
- 3 How can I see what cameras are on my network?
- 4 Why can’t I see my Lorex cameras online?
- 5 How do I know if my Lorex is connected to the Internet?
- 6 What is the default password for Lorex cameras?
- 7 How can I see my Lorex cameras on my phone?
- 8 Can I add a wireless camera to my Lorex system?
- 9 How do I see devices on my network?
- 10 How can I see CCTV on mobile?
- 11 How do I turn my Lorex camera online?
- 12 How do I reset my Lorex DVR without a monitor?
- 13 How do I get my Lorex cameras back online?
Can I view my Lorex cameras on my computer?
Launch the L- View Client software. It will automatically search for cameras connected to Local Area Network (LAN) and display each under the Auto search list by camera ID. Double-click your camera ID from the Auto search list to connect the camera. Enter the camera password and click OK.
How do I connect my Lorex camera to my network?
To connect IP cameras using a router or PoE switch:
- Right-click on the Live View to access the Quick Menu.
- Click Device Search.
- Log in using your administrator login information.
- Select the camera you would like to add.
- Click Add, the status indicator will turn green if the camera is successfully connected.
How can I see what cameras are on my network?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
Why can’t I see my Lorex cameras online?
Try a different Ethernet cable. Lorex system and computer are not on same network. Your Lorex system and your computer must be connected to the same router to connect using the system’s local IP address. If your computer is using a WiFi network, try connecting it to the router using an Ethernet cable.
How do I know if my Lorex is connected to the Internet?
To check the Internet connection settings on an LHV / LNR Series DVR / NVR: Right-click on the Live View to access the Quick Menu. Click Network > TCP/IP. Check your Mode settings.
What is the default password for Lorex cameras?
For those who must connect to IP cameras directly without the use of an NVR, the login information below is applicable to most Lorex IP cameras. Default login for most Lorex IP cameras: Username: admin. Password: admin.
How can I see my Lorex cameras on my phone?
FLIR Cloud™ is an Android app that allows you to remotely view select Lorex systems. To open cameras from an E-Map:
- Tap in Live View.
- Select the E-Map in the Device List.
- Tap the camera or cameras to select and then tap Connect to open the cameras.
Can I add a wireless camera to my Lorex system?
The LW2770HAC1 add -on wireless camera is capable of recording detailed 720p high definition video. Adding this camera to The Lorex LW2770 Series video monitoring system is simple – just pair the new camera to an open channel and start viewing 720p HD video instantly.
How do I see devices on my network?
Look for a link or button named something like “attached devices,” “connected devices,” or “DHCP clients.” You may find this on the Wi-Fi configuration page, or you may find it on some sort of status page. On some routers, the list of connected devices may be printed on a main status page to save you some clicks.
How can I see CCTV on mobile?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How do I turn my Lorex camera online?
Connect your Lorex system to your router and connect to it over the Local Area Network (LAN). Configure your router or Internet gateway for port forwarding. Create a Lorex DDNS account to create a permanent web address for your system. Connect to your system over the Internet.
How do I reset my Lorex DVR without a monitor?
PRESS and HOLD DOWN the FN button on your NVR for 35 seconds, then release the system will reboot and the screen will revert to it’s basic display resolution it really worked for me!
How do I get my Lorex cameras back online?
To reconnect to the Lorex Home app, launch the Lorex Home app > tap Settings > Wireless Network > then follow your device’s on-screen connection guide.