- 1 How can I install CCTV at home?
- 2 How High Should security cameras be mounted?
- 3 Where do you position security cameras?
- 4 Where do you put CCTV cameras on a bungalow?
- 5 Should security cameras be visible?
- 6 What qualifications do I need to install CCTV?
- 7 What is the cost of a CCTV camera?
- 8 Which is best CCTV camera for home?
- 9 How can I hide my security cameras outside?
- 10 Can I install camera outside my house?
How can I install CCTV at home?
Step 1. Check for Spots Where Cameras Get a Clear View and Stable Power Source
- Mount your camera up high, to make sure it gets a clearer and wider view.
- Place the security camera in a place that is out of reach of home intruders and thieves, or naughty kids.
- Avoid pointing your camera directly to a light source.
How High Should security cameras be mounted?
Always put your security cameras up high on the outside of the home so that they are not easy to reach. A height of 9 feet above the ground is sufficient to stop a person of around 6 feet (1.82 meters) tall or less from bashing a camera. Make sure the camera can be seen, though.
Where do you position security cameras?
Best Places to Install Home Security Cameras
- Exterior: Front Door. You might assume that intruders always sneak into side entrances, but statistics show that 34% of burglars use the front door.
- Exterior: Back & Side Doors.
- Exterior: Garage & Driveway.
- Exterior: Yard.
- Interior: Common Areas.
- Interior: Main Stairway or Hallway.
Where do you put CCTV cameras on a bungalow?
Now we’re going to look at the four optimal places to put a home security camera in order of priority:
- The front door.
- The side and back doors.
- First floor windows.
Should security cameras be visible?
One of the benefits of installing security cameras is that they can deter opportunists from attempting to break in, steal, or damage something. This is one of the arguments behind having your security cameras clearly visible. Visible security cameras can also be an effective deterrent in workplaces and public spaces.
What qualifications do I need to install CCTV?
You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have GCSEs (A-C), or similar qualifications, in English, maths and science, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
What is the cost of a CCTV camera?
List of Best Selling CCTV Cameras price
|Latest CCTV Cameras||Price|
|Rodex EC-39 360 Degree Panoramic Wifi Camera With Night Vision For Home Security CCTV Camera||₹2499|
|Dome CCTV 24 IR Night Vision Camera TV-Out DVR||₹2382|
|Dome CCTV inBuilt DVR with Memory Card Slot Recording||₹2283|
Which is best CCTV camera for home?
Best CCTV cameras for home in India
- Mi 360° 1080p Full HD WiFi Smart Security Camera.
- TP-Link Tapo C200 Smart Cam Pan Tilt Home WiFi Camera.
- Yi 87001 Home Camera Wireless IP Security Surveillance System.
- TP-Link Tapo C100 1080p Full HD Indoor WiFi Security Camera.
- Blurams Home Pro Security Camera.
How can I hide my security cameras outside?
Try these common items in your house that could help to hide a security camera inside and outside easily:
- Smoke detectors.
- Desk plants.
- Tissue boxes.
- Stuffed teddy bears.
- Fake rocks.
- Fake hanging potted plant.
Can I install camera outside my house?
Chances are that your driveway or yard is the collateral background in a legitimate monitoring of your neighbor’s property. Just as the home security camera laws in California says, “There are no restrictions, for a private person to have video surveillance cameras around their property for the purposes of security.”