- 1 How do I setup my security camera for remote viewing?
- 2 How does remote viewing of CCTV work?
- 3 How do I access my DVR from a different network?
- 4 How can I connect my CCTV to my phone?
- 5 What is a wireless bridge adapter?
- 6 How can I connect CCTV camera without DVR?
- 7 Why is my DVR not connected to network?
- 8 How do I access CCTV footage?
- 9 How do I access my NVR remotely?
- 10 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 11 How do I set my DVR IP address?
- 12 Can I connect a DVR to my computer?
How do I setup my security camera for remote viewing?
Set up IP Cameras for Remote Viewing via Port Forwarding
- Step 1: Find the IP Address of Your Security Camera.
- Step 2: Check the WAN/External IP Address of Your Router.
- Step 3: Check the Camera Port Numbers & Forward Ports to the Router.
How does remote viewing of CCTV work?
Remote monitoring uses an internet connection to take the images your CCTV cameras are picking up, and send them to an external remote monitoring station. These stations are specifically designed to respond rapidly to any suspicious activity, protecting your business or property from criminal damage.
How do I access my DVR from a different network?
DVR Viewer Setup Assign your DVR an IP Address. Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network. Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router. Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
How can I connect my CCTV to my phone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY. Just connect your CCTV DVR to monitor via VGA or HDMI CABLE.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS. For configuration.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR. Open your PC.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
What is a wireless bridge adapter?
A wireless bridge connects two wired networks together over Wi-Fi. The wireless bridge acts as a client, logging in to the primary router and getting an Internet connection, which it passes on to the devices connected to its LAN Jacks.
How can I connect CCTV camera without DVR?
Check out the steps below to learn how to connect analog CCTV cameras to a TV or monitor without DVRs. Step 1: Connect your camera to the VCR with an RCA cable. Step 2: Plug your camera into the power source with the power adapter. Step 3: Hook up the VCR to your TV via another RCA cable.
Why is my DVR not connected to network?
In the DVR / NVR Network menu, ensure your system is set to DHCP instead of Static. Restore the Network settings to default in the Network menu in your DVR / NVR. Ensure your subnet mask is not set to 0. If you are using a network switch, eliminate the connection and try a direct connection to your router.
How do I access CCTV footage?
You have the right to request CCTV footage of yourself. You need to make a request to the owner of the CCTV system. You can do this either in writing or verbally. The owner’s details are usually written on a sign attached to the camera, unless the owner is obvious (like a shop).
How do I access my NVR remotely?
To view your NVR on a viewing software, video management software or mobile apps remotely, one of the simplest approaches is to connect the NVR to the internet and view footage remotely via account login or via UID, a unique a unique ID number registered and integrated at the developer level, such as Reolink NVRs.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How do I set my DVR IP address?
To enter a fixed IP into the router:
- Under the main menu, click on LAN & DHCP Server.
- Configure the following: Static DHCP: Select Enabled and then click Apply. Name: Enter the desired name of your device. IP Address: Enter the IP address that you wish to make static.
- Click Add. The DVR info appears in the Static DHCP list.
Can I connect a DVR to my computer?
Connecting a Digital Video Recorder to a computer requires a cable equipped with HDMI (High Definition Media Interface) cables on both ends, or an HDMI connector on one end and RCA-type audio/video jacks or a USB connector on the other end, depending on the available connection pots on the DVR.