- 1 How do I set up email alerts on my DVR?
- 2 How do I set up email alerts on my IP camera?
- 3 How do I get notifications from my security camera?
- 4 How can I monitor my CCTV through Internet?
- 5 What is SMTP server for DVR?
- 6 How do I find out what my SMTP server is?
- 7 Is Gmail an SMTP server?
- 8 What is a SMTP server address?
- 9 Why is my foscam not connecting?
- 10 What security camera works without WiFi?
- 11 How do I connect my iCSee camera?
- 12 What is Cam masking?
- 13 Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
- 14 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 15 How do I setup my security camera for remote viewing?
How do I set up email alerts on my DVR?
If you have direct access to your DVR and would like to set up email alerts, log into your device, and in the Settings menu click on Network. In the network menu, click on the Email tab. Make sure to click on the Enable checkbox to enable email alerts to be sent.
How do I set up email alerts on my IP camera?
Here are the steps for the camera email setup:
- Log into the Camera App;
- Open the menu Email Alerts >> E-mail Settings;
- Enter the email Sender and Recipient;
- Select the type of email (text or picture);
- Click the button to test the configuration;
- Check your email inbox;
How do I get notifications from my security camera?
- Step 1) Load the app “DMSS” on your phone and click the “” next to your system.
- Step 2) Select “ Notification ”
- Step 3) Select the device you want to subscribe to from by tapping the oval, making the bar blue.
- Step 4) Select the type of notification you would like to receive.
How can I monitor my CCTV through Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
What is SMTP server for DVR?
SMTP Port: 00587. SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com. Username: Your Gmail email. Password: Your Gmail email’s password. Receiver 1: < any email that will receive the alert >
How do I find out what my SMTP server is?
Android (native Android email client)
- Select your email address, and under Advanced Settings, click Server Settings.
- You’ll then be brought to your Android’s Server Settings screen, where you can access your server information.
Is Gmail an SMTP server?
Google’s Gmail SMTP server is a free SMTP service which anyone who has a Gmail account can use to send emails. Username: your Gmail account (e.g. [email protected] gmail.com) Password: your Gmail password. Port: 465 (SSL required) or 587 (TLS required)
What is a SMTP server address?
An SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server is an application that’s primary purpose is to send, receive, and/or relay outgoing mail between email senders and receivers. (For example, Gmail’s SMTP server address is smtp.gmail.com, and Twilio SendGrid’s is smtp.sendgrid.com.
Why is my foscam not connecting?
Disable the router’s firewall or change the blocking rules. Check if your Internet link has enough bandwidth. Log in to the device and check the port number it’s using. Log in to the Foscam App and check if the configuration is correct.
What security camera works without WiFi?
Arlo Go Mobile Security Camera is the ideal security monitoring solution when traveling or in areas with limited or no WiFi access. Arlo Go works anywhere by supporting 3G/4G LTE wireless connections. The included outdoor mount provides 360 degree swivel and 90 degrees of tilt.
How do I connect my iCSee camera?
Downloading The Software & Setting Up The Camera
- Download the iCSee Pro app from Google Play Store on Android or App Store an iOS devices.
- Open the app.
- On the home screen press Local Login.
- Click the + icon in the top right of the screen.
- Click on “Set up my device to Wi-Fi”.
- Click on “Next step”.
What is Cam masking?
Privacy masking is a feature found in many IP cameras which is used to protect personal privacy by concealing parts of the image from view with a masked area. Examples of this use would be masking windows of domestic properties or car number plates which are not subject to surveillance.
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
Android IP Camera Apps
- Optica. Android Security Camera App Name: OpticaMobile.
- Milestone. Android IP Camera App Name: XProtect Mobile.
- Smartvue. Android IP Camera App Name: Smartvue Android App.
- Vivotek. Android IP Camera App Name: iViewer LITE.
- QNAP. Android IP Camera App Name: VMobile.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How do I setup my security camera for remote viewing?
Set up IP Cameras for Remote Viewing via Port Forwarding
- Step 1: Find the IP Address of Your Security Camera.
- Step 2: Check the WAN/External IP Address of Your Router.
- Step 3: Check the Camera Port Numbers & Forward Ports to the Router.