- 1 How can I monitor my CCTV remotely?
- 2 How do I connect 2 monitors to CCTV?
- 3 How can I watch CCTV on my TV?
- 4 How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
- 5 How do I connect to NVR remotely?
- 6 How do I connect my DVR to my computer via USB?
- 7 Can I connect CCTV to my computer?
- 8 Can you connect 2 NVRs together?
- 9 Can I use a HDMI splitter for 2 monitors?
- 10 Can you connect 2 DVR together?
- 11 How do I connect my security cameras to my TV without a DVR?
- 12 Can I mix and match security cameras?
- 13 Can I use a TV as a security monitor?
How can I monitor my CCTV remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I connect 2 monitors to CCTV?
Here is a simple diagram to hook up two monitors:
- Connect the DVR’s HDMI Output to the Input on your HDMI Splitter (same with VGA)
- Connect the HDMI splitter outputs to the inputs on both monitors (same with VGA)
How can I watch CCTV on my TV?
5 easy ways to get CCTV images on your TV!
- Simply connect your DVR to your TV using an HDMI lead.
- Display your CCTV on multiple TVs using an HDMI distributor.
- Watch your CCTV as a separate TV channel using a Digital Modulator.
- Connect your CCTV to a TV over CAT5 using the HDMImule.
How can I see my CCTV on mobile?
Install the app Pegaso or Pegaso Plus Download and install the phone /tablet application Pegaso or Pegaso Plus. This can be found by searching Pegaso in either the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can also click on the pictures below to take you to the App Store or Google Play link.
How do I connect to NVR remotely?
There are 6 steps to setting up your NVR for remote viewing:
- Understand Your Network.
- Setup DDNS.
- Setup A Port Forward.
- Assign The DDNS Hostname To Your NVR.
- Set Two IP Addresses For Your NVR.
- Verify That Local Viewing and Remote Viewing Work.
How do I connect my DVR to my computer via USB?
How to Connect a DVR to a Computer
- Attach an audio/video cable to the back of the DVR.
- Attach the other end of the cable to the computer using an HDMI connector or USB port.
Can I connect CCTV to my computer?
Connect the camera to the computer. Some CCTV systems use coaxial cable, while others use standard USB cable. If your CCTV setup uses this configuration, connect each camera to an available port on the dedicated CCTV router and then connect the router to your computer.
Can you connect 2 NVRs together?
It is possible to combine multiple NVR’s on the same network into one a single NVR. Setup both NVR’s with their respective cameras, once that is done, simply go to a spare channel on the 16ch NVR and then search for a new camera to add.
Can I use a HDMI splitter for 2 monitors?
HDMI splitters (and graphics cards) can send video output to two HDMI monitors at the same time.
Can you connect 2 DVR together?
If multiple DVRs are on the same network, you just have to configure each DVR to use different ports for the http and rtsp video streams. Then, forward the ports that you configured. It is very simple. If you need help, our tech support team can login to your network to help configure this for you.
How do I connect my security cameras to my TV without a DVR?
Check out the steps below to learn how to connect analog CCTV cameras to a TV or monitor without DVRs. Step 1: Connect your camera to the VCR with an RCA cable. Step 2: Plug your camera into the power source with the power adapter. Step 3: Hook up the VCR to your TV via another RCA cable.
Can I mix and match security cameras?
Types of Cameras You can even mix and match cameras of different types on the same surveillance network, as long as they are all compatible with the recorder.
Can I use a TV as a security monitor?
A TV can actually be used as a CCTV Monitor as long as the camera output and the TV input match. For example, the camera can provide an HDMI output and the TV is capable of accepting an HDMI input, so they can be easily utilized together.