- 1 What is H 264 Network DVR?
- 2 How do I turn on my H 264 DVR?
- 3 What is GID in CCTV?
- 4 How do I setup my DVR remotely?
- 5 Should I use H 264 or h265?
- 6 How do I connect my H 264 DVR to my android?
- 7 What is the default password for H 264 DVR?
- 8 Why is my Floureon CCTV not working?
- 9 How do I connect my Floureon DVR to the Internet?
- 10 How can I watch CCTV cameras anywhere without Internet?
- 11 How can I watch CCTV over Internet?
- 12 Why can’t I view my CCTV on 4G?
What is H 264 Network DVR?
264 DVR is a digital video recorder that uses the H. 264 CODEC (a video compression algorithm) to better compress the video and save bandwidth and storage space.
How do I turn on my H 264 DVR?
Step1: connect with the source power; switch on the power button near the power port in the rear panel Step2: the device will start to boot, and the power indicator will become blue Step3: before start, a WIZARD dialogue box will pop-out (refer to below picture) and show some information about time zone and time setup,
What is GID in CCTV?
GID (group ID or global index file)
How do I setup my DVR remotely?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
Should I use H 264 or h265?
H. 264 allows for only 16 x 16 pixel macroblocks which are too small to be truly efficient in higher-resolution video. H. 265 provides for 64 x 64 pixel macroblocks (now called coding tree units or CTUs), allowing for greater encoding efficiency at all resolutions.
How do I connect my H 264 DVR to my android?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
What is the default password for H 264 DVR?
1. Use the DVR factory default password
Why is my Floureon CCTV not working?
Check your camera’s video or data connection. Make sure they’re correctly plugged in and undamaged. If your camera is IP-enabled, make sure the network settings are correct. If it’s a wired camera, check the cable and the connectors for damage. Check any additional network or video equipment.
How do I connect my Floureon DVR to the Internet?
1. DVR connects to the router via Ethernet cable.
- 2.Enter the DVR Network setting to set the DHCP enable and DNS set up to.
- 3.Enter the Main Menu — System — NetService screen to set the Cloud enable.
- 4.Check out if the DVR has been connected to the Internet. If Nat status is connected means DVR connected success.
How can I watch CCTV cameras anywhere without Internet?
When you have no internet, you can buy the whole Wireless Camera System Kit. This includes NVR ( Network Video Recorder) and Wi-Fi Surveillance Cams. Such kits give you 24/7 surveillance and video recording without the internet. There’s power on the NVR and Camera.
How can I watch CCTV over Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
Why can’t I view my CCTV on 4G?
Either you haven’t configured your router properly or you are using the wrong IP address. To access the DVR from a different Network (for example 3G/ 4G or some distant Wifi’s), you need to use the Public IP address of the internet connection to which the DVR is connected (Your Internet Address).