- 1 How do you use CCTV in prison architect?
- 2 How do you flip things in prison architect?
- 3 What are the controls for Prison Architect?
- 4 How do I change controls in prison architect?
- 5 How do you stop contraband in prison architect?
- 6 How do you stop the riot in prison architect?
- 7 How do you cheat in prison architect?
- 8 How do I delete things in prison architect?
- 9 How do I delete walls in prison architect?
- 10 How do you make a prison in prison architect?
- 11 How do you unlock finance in prison architect?
How do you use CCTV in prison architect?
It is used to reveal fog of war in unguarded areas of your prison. Power Draw
- After you click the monitor, a green line (wire) will stretch from the monitor to your mouse until you click on something to connect.
- Said monitor requires a direct electrical connection as well as a guard to operate it.
How do you flip things in prison architect?
To rotate objects in the game, either hit the middle mouse button or the R key. This will rotate your object clockwise.
What are the controls for Prison Architect?
|Left Mouse + Move||Draw selection rectangle (blue). Selects Guards (or Chief) within the rectangle.|
|Right Mouse + Move||Draw deselection rectangle (red). Unselects previously selected items within the rectangle.|
|Middle mouse button||In build mode, rotates object (door, desk etc).|
How do I change controls in prison architect?
You can use WASD to scroll the map, Q and E to zoom, and R to rotate items. No middle mouse button or scroll wheel needed. You can also use 1, 2 and 3 to change the game speed. As @harbichidian points out in the comments, use Space to pause/unpause.
How do you stop contraband in prison architect?
Prisoners retrieve their contraband from the delivery or ground during free time or work time (on their regime) if there is no guard nearby. In order to stop this, make all outside areas (except the yard) staff-only.
How do you stop the riot in prison architect?
Hire armed guards which will naturally exert a suppression effect onto nearby prisoners, thus reducing the likelihood of a riot ever happening. Assign guards to patrols in and around office areas where administrative staff are working. These members will be targeted by rioting prisoners.
How do you cheat in prison architect?
Here is how to enable the cheats & use them!
- The cheats need to be enabled individually for every prison. Create a new prison with the “Dev Tools and Cheats ” option enabled or add “CheatsEnabled true” to the save file of an existing prison.
- There are multiple cheats now shown;
How do I delete things in prison architect?
In the “materials” menu, there is a button that says ” clear indoor area.” This will add a job to every indoor object for your workmen to trash it.
How do I delete walls in prison architect?
To remove walls: select the “Demolish Walls ” tool in the materials menu and select the walls you want to remove. This will task the Workmen with removing the selected wall or wall section.
How do you make a prison in prison architect?
Designing Your Prison
- Draw the walls or fences around your prison. Some people do this last.
- Layout your administration building.
- Draw your utilities building.
- Draw the layout for your canteen and kitchen.
- Draw the cell blocks and/or the holding cell.
How do you unlock finance in prison architect?
The Accountant is unlocked by researching Finance in the Bureaucracy menu. The Accountant is part of the Administrators group and compiles the finance and Valuation menus in the Reports menu.