- 1 How do I connect my CCTV to my phone?
- 2 How can I connect my CCTV camera online?
- 3 Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
- 4 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
- 5 How can I access my security cameras remotely?
- 6 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
- 7 How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
- 8 Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
- 9 Can CCTV work without Internet?
How do I connect my CCTV to my phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How can I connect my CCTV camera online?
The Internet connection coming from the modem connects to the router’s WAN port. The LAN port is used for other network devices, such as computers, IP cameras or NVRs to connect to. All router’s have some sort of a firewall to prevent unauthorized access from the internet (WAN) in to your local network (LAN).
Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR).
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without DVR?
Simple Steps to Hook Up a Security Cameras without a DVR /NVR via UID Method
- Step 1: Download the free security camera software provided by the seller, such as the Reolink App and Client.
- Step 2: Enter the camera UID and password to add the camera device.
How can I access my security cameras remotely?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
How do I find the IP address of my CCTV camera?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
Why can’t I see my CCTV remotely?
What to Do If You Cannot Remotely View Security Cameras Using the Internet via Port Forwarding. Make sure your cameras are connected to the network. Ensure all the ports of the network configuration are mapped to the Internet. Open the firewall in the router to allow Internet access to the camera.
Can CCTV work without Internet?
Yes, they can! You can operate CCTV cameras without the internet, and what’s great is that they can even work without electricity. An internet connection is only required when the footage needs to be accessed remotely.