- 1 How do I connect my CCTV to my phone?
- 2 How do I connect my CCTV to the Internet?
- 3 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
- 4 Can I install my own CCTV?
- 5 Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
- 6 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
- 7 Can we see CCTV on mobile?
- 8 Can CCTV be used without Internet connection?
- 9 How do I access my CCTV IP address?
- 10 How can I watch CCTV on mobile without internet?
- 11 How do I setup my DVR remotely?
How do I connect my CCTV to my phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How do I connect my CCTV to the Internet?
Connect Your CCTV Device to the Internet (DVR or NVR)
- Step 1: Securing Your Device and Establishing Internet Connection.
- Step 2: Indirect Connection (Mobile APP)
- Step 3: Indirect Connection – PC Browser.
- Step 4: Direct Connection – Setup.
- Step 5: Direct Connection – Mobile APP.
- Step 6: Direct Connection – PC Browser.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
Can I install my own CCTV?
If you can install a camera yourself, then it’s pretty much free after you pay for the equipment. Most cameras these days are not only easy to install on your own, but also designed to be as pain-free as possible. Some you can set on a table, mount on a wall, or attach to a magnetic surface.
Why won’t my CCTV connect to my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder ( DVR / NVR).
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone through WiFi?
Connect your camera to a Wi-Fi network
- Turn on your VR camera.
- Check if your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- On your Android phone, open the VR180 app.
- If you haven’t already, connect your camera to the app.
- Tap More. Settings.
- Choose the camera you want to connect.
- Tap Connect to WiFi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
Can we see CCTV on mobile?
You can get a number of apps from “Google Play Store” for Android phones or “App Store” for iOs phones, “Windows Apps” for Windows phones and so on. You will be able to monitor each camera that’s attached to the IP address of your phone, and in some cases, control PTZ cameras remotely.
Can CCTV be used without Internet connection?
Yes, they can! You can operate CCTV cameras without the internet, and what’s great is that they can even work without electricity. An internet connection is only required when the footage needs to be accessed remotely. Although using the internet has its benefits, it is certainly not a necessity.
How do I access my CCTV IP address?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
How can I watch CCTV on mobile without internet?
By connecting the NVR to a monitor via a VGA or HDMI cable, you can get 24/7 video surveillance for your property even without Internet connection. You can watch the below video captured by this versatile PoE security camera system (shared by a real user).
How do I setup my DVR remotely?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.