- 1 How do I change the password on my CCTV DVR?
- 2 What is DVR default password?
- 3 How do you put a password on your camera?
- 4 How do I reset my DVR password?
- 5 How do I unlock my DVR account?
- 6 How do I setup my DVR remotely?
- 7 How do I reset my Hcvr DVR password?
- 8 What is the default password for KKMoon DVR?
- 9 How do I reset my DVR to factory settings?
- 10 What is the IP camera activation password?
- 11 How do I change my Icmob password?
- 12 How do I change my guarding expert password?
How do I change the password on my CCTV DVR?
Steps to change default password on Hikvision DVR /NVR
- Go to Main Menu >> Configuration >> User.
- Select the desired user and click ‘Edit’ icon.
- Input the old password.
- Check change password box.
- Input the new password (complex password is highly recommended)
- Confirm the new password.
What is DVR default password?
What are the default passwords for my DVR or NVR? The default passwords for your DVR or NVR are the same as the username.
How do you put a password on your camera?
To change the password on an IP camera:
- Log into the camera using Internet Explorer or Firefox web browsers with the current administrator password.
- After logging into the camera, go to the Configuration tab.
- Choose the desired user and click on the Modify button.
- Enter the new password.
How do I reset my DVR password?
Here are the ways you can recover from a lost password.
- Use the DVR factory default password.
- Use a DVR password generator.
- Update the firmware and reset the DVR.
- Reset the DVR by removing the battery.
- DVR physical reset with jumpers.
- Delete the password file by using telnet.
How do I unlock my DVR account?
Usually, you need to wait for 30 minutes to attempt a new login to the unit. How to fix User Locked issue on a DVR /NVR
- Wait for some time (it may unlock by itself);
- Reboot the device;
- Use an special code to unlock it;
- Reset the device to the default settings;
- Contact the manufacturer.
How do I setup my DVR remotely?
Please follow these setup instructions to setup remote Internet access for the dual codec JPEG DVR:
- Assign your DVR an IP Address.
- Connect to your DVR on your LAN – Local Area Network.
- Setting up Port Forwarding on your Router.
- Setting up a Static DHCP IP address for your DVR.
- Remote Internet Setup.
How do I reset my Hcvr DVR password?
Step by step instruction
- Right click from live view screen to locate the login screen of recorder.
- Click on Forget Password icon.
- Using iDMSS or gDMSS app, Click More > Reset Device Password > Scan the QR code on the local recorder GUI.
- You will receive notification Successfully Reset Password, Click Ok.
What is the default password for KKMoon DVR?
The KKMoon DVR default account is username admin and password blank (meaning, leave it empty, don’t type anything). The same default password is applicable for KKMoon DVR, KKMoon NVR, and IP cameras as well: Username: admin and Password: blank (don’t type anything).
How do I reset my DVR to factory settings?
To factory reset the device, unplug the DVR from power. Once power is removed from the unit, press and hold the factory reset switch for 4 – 5 seconds, continue holding the reset switch and plug the DVR’s power supply back into the unit, you will hear a beep.
What is the IP camera activation password?
0) IP cameras HIKVISION supplied to IP address 192.0. 0.64 and the default password is 12345.
How do I change my Icmob password?
Step 2:- Download Cp plus Mobile Application ICMOB /GCMOB ( ICMOB for Iphones and Gcmob for Android Mobiles like samsung,vivo,moto etc.) Step 3:- In gCMOB pls go to options menu and select more option then select ” Reset Device Password “. and scan qr code from dvr.
How do I change my guarding expert password?
Changing the Password: Click Password Protection and then click Modify Password and enter corresponding information to change the password.