How do I reset my XVIM DVR password?
- Please run the super password tool:
- Enter the date and click ok, it will generate a super password. Use the super password to login and it will prompt as the pic below.
- Click ok, the DVR will restart and the password will change to default. Please just leave the password empty.
How do I reset my CCTV password?
Here are the ways you can recover from a lost password.
- Use the DVR factory default password.
- Use a DVR password generator.
- Update the firmware and reset the DVR.
- Reset the DVR by removing the battery.
- DVR physical reset with jumpers.
- Delete the password file by using telnet.
How do I reset my DVR to factory settings?
To factory reset the device, unplug the DVR from power. Once power is removed from the unit, press and hold the factory reset switch for 4 – 5 seconds, continue holding the reset switch and plug the DVR’s power supply back into the unit, you will hear a beep.
What is DVR default password?
What are the default passwords for my DVR or NVR? The default passwords for your DVR or NVR are the same as the username.
How can I reset my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I retrieve my password?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How do I reset my H 264 DVR to factory settings?
Remove the battery to reset the DVR 264 DVRs can be reset by another technique: removing the battery from the motherboard. By doing that, the clock of the system will be reset and the DVR will go back to factory defaults and you can login by using the default username and password.
How do I change my Icmob password?
Step 2:- Download Cp plus Mobile Application ICMOB /GCMOB ( ICMOB for Iphones and Gcmob for Android Mobiles like samsung,vivo,moto etc.) Step 3:- In gCMOB pls go to options menu and select more option then select ” Reset Device Password “. and scan qr code from dvr.