- 1 What app do you use for Samsung security cameras?
- 2 Is smart viewer free?
- 3 What is Wisenet software?
- 4 Can I use my smart TV as a security camera?
- 5 How do I set up smart viewer?
- 6 What is smart viewer?
- 7 How can I watch Wisenet camera on my computer?
- 8 How do I default my Wisenet camera?
- 9 Who makes Wisenet?
- 10 How do I reset my Samsung Smart Viewer password?
- 11 How do I access Wisenet DVR?
What app do you use for Samsung security cameras?
SmartCam mobile application lets you view the live video and use two-way audio communication from your network cameras anywhere with your smartphone if you use Hanwha Techwin’s home monitoring system.
Is smart viewer free?
Download SmartViewer Software for free here. SmartViewer is a complementary video management software that enables streamlined management and control of Wisenet Devices via the network.
What is Wisenet software?
The Wisenet Device Manager is a custom program that helps the user to manage multiple IP network devices. This program discovers the Hanwha cameras on the network and easily allows the user to modify their IP addresses.
Can I use my smart TV as a security camera?
Samsung SmartTV can use both the internal and an external camera. Unlike the IME or AVPlayer, no complex exception handling is needed to add the camera capability.
How do I set up smart viewer?
Install SmartViewer on a local PC and launch it.
- Run the executable of SmartViewer ( Setup Launcher) that is included in the installation CD or stored in your PC.
- Specify the destination folder in which the installation files are copied.
- To proceed with the next step, click [ next >].
What is smart viewer?
SmartViewer is a complementary video management software that enables streamlined management and control of Wisenet Devices via the network. Smart Viewer provides intuitive and simple user interface to monitor live feeds and recorded videos either directly from the cameras or NVR and DVR devices.
How can I watch Wisenet camera on my computer?
Connect to your router with a push of a button, register your camera on-line, open your web-browser, and start monitoring. It’s that simple. And because you can view your camera on your PC, MAC, and smartphone, you can keep a watchful eye on your pet from a home or business, anytime and anywhere.
How do I default my Wisenet camera?
In this article, I show how to reset Wisenet cameras. Here’s the process to reset the camera:
- Remove the dome to locate the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button for 5 to 20 seconds.
- Wait until the LED turns off or you for a click sound.
- Release the button.
Who makes Wisenet?
Hanwha Techwin makes Wisenet cameras as part of its security product line. The company is formerly known as Samsung Techwin.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart Viewer password?
Smart Viewer has its own local user database (independent from the NVR users) which requires you to setup a unique password for the ADMIN user account the first time the application is launched. If the user forgot the ADMIN password – there is no password reset option.
How do I access Wisenet DVR?
Run Internet Explorer, and enter the